Work With Us
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
The primary responsibility of the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT is to ensure the needs of DEW IT clients are being met with a high level of customer service.
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT ensures the services DEW IT provides align efficiently with the needs of the business clients.
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT is the person responsible for the achieving all sales and revenue goals by developing, building, and strengthening relationships with clients and partners to align solutions.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS help clients using consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, contract development and working with internal experts to propose solutions to prospective clients.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS ensure proactive communication occurs with clients and internal staff to manage enhancement requirements and escalations. They provide technical, business, consulting, and product expertise to customers and advise on comprehensive solutions.
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT will be responsible for the following duties as part of their job function:
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets quarterly in a rapidly changing and highly competitive marketplace.
- Drive revenue generation and deliver significant value to clients through identifying opportunities within client organizations and gaining an in depth understanding of client needs.
- Identify key decisionmakers and leverage opportunities to promote and sell IT solutions.
- Work and think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop, grow and improve the business.
- Increase adoption of Managed Services and Technology Subscriptions with new and existing customers.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Effectively build and optimize long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams on account growth strategies.
- Prepare sales proposals, client fiscal year budgets and future technology roadmaps.
- Manage all communication aspects of each account including internal consulting and procurement teams, external vendors and client point of contact to ensure appropriate solutions are presented, and deliverables are understood.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quarterly and annual quotas.
- Acquire net new Managed Services customers through networking, RFPs and other outreach strategies.
- Proficiency in the following areas of technology is required:
- Professional sales experience with a Managed Services Provider or in high tech/service-related industry.
- Strong product knowledge of Cyber Security, Microsoft 365, BCDR and Cloud Services is preferred.
- Experience in Solution Selling techniques with an emphasis on strong account and relationship management.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C level executives.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision. Implement meeting schedules for internal parties and external clients as needed
- Communicating with users.
- Ensuring that various types of information are communicated to internal and external parties through the appropriate channel(s).
- Review with CEO or GM as needed with any challenges that may need escalation.
- Other duties as assigned by CEO or GM.
Degree or Diploma in Computer Related Studies
Sales Training or Certification in Technical Products