Work From Home Protection Packages
Your organization may be suddenly grappling with several employees working from home. And if recent events have taught us anything, it is that you never know what could happen.
Many Okanagan companies already allowed their staff to work from home, which has increasingly popularized hiring an IT partner to accommodate remote workers.
Whether your employees work from home, on the road, or in a remote location, DEW IT protects your business and employees with uninterrupted access to corporate networks by:
- Successfully managing remote workforces.
- Configuring, querying, and remediating devices without the need for physical access.
- Locating lost or stolen devices and prevent access by unauthorized users.
- Offering real-time alerts if devices present vulnerabilities.
- Pinpointing sensitive data, remotely removing it from compromised endpoints.
- Automatically repairing and reinstalling applications if misconfigured, corrupted, or deleted.
What if employees spend too much time surfing the web? We can help with that too!
Our next-generation firewalls control access to sites and improve employee productivity by limiting online time-wasters such as social media, games, and shopping.
DEW IT designs the following solutions that fit your company culture while still protecting your business from the risks of unfiltered Internet access:
- Unified Threat Management
- Content Filtering
- Virtual Private Network
- Email Security
- Browser Security
- Mobile Device Management
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Employee Cybersecurity Training
General unpreparedness has recently put a lot of business owners on edge. The time to start setting up a company to allow remote work was yesterday. The next best time - is today!
DEW IT does work from home IT packages so that you, and your employees, can enjoy more flexibility.
Monthly Security Packages Available!
DEW IT packages start at $16.99. For the best deals and latest offers in your area, speak with a DEW IT specialist.